DCRaw 8.95/1.425 Binaries
Dave changed the following:
- Support the Phase One P45+.
- Decode one-byte Huffman tokens by lookup table instead of crawling a tree.
- Support the Casio EX-S20, the Samsung S850, and the Agfa DC-833m.
- Removed pre_mul settings so users will send me color chart photos.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I won’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
- Without any optimization (de)
- Standard (de)
- Pentium 2 (de)
- Pentium 3 (de)
- Pentium 4 (de)
- Athlon XP (de)
- AMD64 (de)
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below or buy at a shop listed under Advertisement. The collected money will be donated to various open source projects.
If someone wants to advertise here, contact me and we can arrange the details.