DCRaw 8.73/1.382 Binaries
Dave changed the following:
- Added „-C“ option to correct chromatic aberration.
- Support the Hasselblad CFV, Kodak EasyShare C330, and Nikon D40X.
- Use a switch statement for Leica and Panasonic models.
- Output seven new TIFF tags, including ImageDescription and Artist.
- Generated color matrices for the Apple QuickTake and Phase One H 20.
- Copied new matrices from Adobe DNG Converter 4.1.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below this post (0,15€/click), one of the links below or buy at a shop listed under „Sponsoren“:
- Jacktiger.com | Deine Model-Karriere könnte hier beginnen! (0.08€/click)
- .eu-Domains – jetzt sichern! (0.02€ for domain searches)