Archive for Mai 2007
Dave changed the following:
- Support 3096×2103 mode for the Panasonic DMC-FZ8.
- Added Patterned Pixel Grouping interpolation.
- Offer blended highlights with the „-H 2“ option.
- Set „shot_order“ for ORF and CR2 files.
- Support the Pentax Optio 750Z.
- Added „-A“ option to select a rectangle for white balance.
- Protect against overflow attacks on malloc() or calloc().
- Nucore raw formats are not used outside Nucore, so drop them.
- Support the Canon PowerShots A630 and A640, Panasonic DMC-FZ8,
- Sigma SD14, Apple QuickTake 100 & 150, Mamiya ZD, Casio QV-R41 and Olympus E-410.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below this post (0,15€/click), one of the links below or buy at a shop listed under „Sponsoren“:
- Jacktiger.com | Deine Model-Karriere könnte hier beginnen! (0.08€/click)
- .eu-Domains – jetzt sichern! (0.02€ for domain searches)