DCRaw 8.69/1.377 Binaries
Finally I was able to compile new binaries again, please test them, I don’t know if something went wrong, anyway:
Dave changed the following:
- Better detect and reject non-raw TIFFs.
- Optimized AHD interpolation to take 22% less time.
- Support the Fuji FinePix S5Pro.
- Refactored wavelet_denoise() to use memory more intelligently.
- Detect and report data errors wherever possible.
- Use the „a trous“ wavelet transform instead of the JPEG2000 method.
- Apply sqrt() to denoise highlights and shadows evenly.
- Added the Olympus SP550UZ.
- Support the Canon EOS-1D Mark III.
- As the Pentax K10D was cropped, do likewise for the Samsung GX10.
- Found larger JPEG thumbs for Nikon D100,D1H,D1X,D2H,D2X,E5000,E5700.
- Reworded the copyright notice to avoid mention of the GPL.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below this post (0,15€/click), one of the links below or buy at a shop listed under „Sponsoren“:
- Jacktiger.com | Deine Model-Karriere könnte hier beginnen! (0.08€/click)
- .eu-Domains – jetzt sichern! (0.02€ for domain searches)