DCRaw 8.60/1.366 Binaries
Dave changed the following:
- Replaced bilateral filter with wavelet denoising.
- Fixed incompatibility between „-f“ and „-p“.
- Fixed strange color casts with the Polaroid x530.
- Added Adobe matrices for the Nikon D40 and Pentax K10D.
- Added a color matrix for the Fuji S6000fd.
- Set aspect ratio for the Kodak DC20 and DC25.
- The last version broke 16-bit PPM byte order.
- If the JPEG thumbnail has no EXIF table, add one.
- Built a color matrix for the Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below this post (0,15€/click), one of the links below or buy at a shop listed under „Sponsoren“:
- Jacktiger.com | Deine Model-Karriere könnte hier beginnen! (0.08€/click)
- Bigpoint.de – das große Game-Portal. Kostenlos spielen und mit 10.000 Euro gewinnen! (0.05€/click)
- .eu-Domains – jetzt sichern! (0.02€ for domain searches)