DCRaw 8.50/1.362 Binaries
Dave changed the following:
- Added the Olympus SP510UZ.
- Support the Panasonic DMC-L1, Leica Digilux 3, and Casio EX-Z4.
- Run remove_zeroes() on most Panasonic and Leica models.
- Built a color matrix for the Canon PowerShot A610.
- Support Sinar IA file format.
- Support internationalization if LOCALEDIR is defined.
- Added stretch() function for cameras with non-square pixels.
- Support „-h“ and „-s“ with Sinar 4-shot files.
- Never append „DNG“ to the camera model.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on the advertisement below this post (0,15€/click), one of the links below or buy at a shop listed under „Sponsoren“:
- Jacktiger.com | Deine Model-Karriere könnte hier beginnen! (0.08€/click)
- Bigpoint.de – das große Game-Portal. Kostenlos spielen und mit 10.000 Euro gewinnen! (0.05€/click)
- .eu-Domains – jetzt sichern! (0.02€ for domain searches)
Next donation will go the UFRaw. We are currently at 25,60€, this and the rest of this month will go to the UFRaw devs.