DCRaw 8.35/1.346 Binaries
Dave changed the following:
- Added the Panasonic DMC-LX2.
- Added the Canon EOS 400D.
- Improved support for the Nikon D200.
- Correctly display long exposure times for CRW files.
- Support the Pentax K100D.
Download: (Use 7zip for extracting)
Update: Due to licensing issues I can’t offer the cywin1.dll on my page without providing the sourcecode, sourcecode that I can’t find on the cygwin page, and so you have to download the dll yourself from here:
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/, take any dll, rename it to cygwin1.dll and use it as before.
The remaining two dlls can be found here, if someone thinks there are licensing issues too, please tell me!
If you like my binaries please click on one of the links below:
- flirt-fever.de – Flirt Up Your Life! (0.08€/click)
To clarify things: The money earned will be donated to various open source projects. I’m not trying to make money here. The first milestone was reached almost instantly, I’ll get my money next month and give it to Dave immediately after that.