DCRaw 7.64/1.284 Binaries
I’ve uploaded new DCRaw binaries. Now compiled with gcc 4.0.1! Dave made the following changes since 1.279:
- 1.284: For CIELab, divide XYZ by the D65 white point. Added „-V“ flag to always use vng_interpolate().
- 1.283: Added the SONY DSC-R1
- 1.282: Always treat RGB as four colors until the end of scale_colors(). Read bit-packed uncompressed DNG files (untested).
- 1.281: Don’t add integers to a void pointer.
- 1.280: Renamed „coeff“ to „rgb_cam“, and „!use_coeff“ to „raw_color“. Added SRGB_GAMMA compile option and „-k“ flag to set black point. Use Adaptive Homogeneity-Directed interpolation when colors == 3.
Visit http://users.tkk.fi/~stanhua/rawcomp/ to see the differences between the VNG and AHD algorithm. Compare dcraw and dcraw_ahd on image 4 and you’ll see the improvements!